Services: Therapy Goals
My pledge is to provide you with honest, active and direct collaboration to decrease and eliminate symptoms as quickly as possible.
Your goals in therapy:
- You will learn how thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are interconnected.
- You will discover how your negative thinking will create unpleasant emotions and moods which, in turn, will produce unhealthy behaviors.
- The basic cognitive distortions in thinking that produce errors in logical and rational thoughts.
- Learn how to restructure thoughts and produce more logical and rational thoughts.
- Produce goal-directed behaviors
- Decrease fears and increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Learn specific techniques to manage, decrease, and eliminate unpleasant behaviors such as compulsions
- Consistently complete "homework" assignments using the techniques learned in therapy sessions for prompt progress.
- Learn to effectively manage, decrease and eliminate unwanted thoughts and emotions.
- Have the tools necessary to maintain a positive, healthy and rational frame of mind under any circumstance
Please Contact Today For An Appointment: (818) 618-8830
Dr. Edward Giaquinto, Ph.D. - A licensed, clinical psychologist who has been assisting people in improving their life by increasing their emotional and mental health.